The European Patent Academy is the external education and training arm of the European Patent Office. Its mandate reflects the need to improve intellectual property training and education structures in Europe.
Set up in 2004, the Academy operates in partnership with a broad range of national and international institutions, including the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Areas and audiences
The Academy's activities are divided into four programme areas covering the following target audiences..
Please use this form to submit questions and comments to the European Patent Academy.
Upcoming EPO training events
| Dortmund, Germany
- Trainingstage zur Online-Einreichung (CMS) für EINSTEIGER - Dortmund
| Rome, Italy
- PCT at the EPO
| Virtual classroom, online
- Global Dossier/Federated Register
| Vienna, Austria
- Basics of patent searching with Espacenet
| Munich, Germany
- Trainingstage zur Online-Einreichung (CMS) für EINSTEIGER - München
| Distance learning, Germany
- EQE pre-examination paper 2018 - online training course