Leider ist diese Seite derzeit nicht in deutscher Sprache verfügbar.
||New features (compared with previous release)
|BiSSAP Version 1.2
- "Additional settings for ST.25 format" window. The following options can be chosen:
- use/do not use negative numbering for amino acids preceding the mature protein (feature keys: sig_peptide, mat_peptide, SIGNAL, PROPEP) (see ST.25, par. 21);
- include/do not include the conceptual translation by means of a translation table qualifier for each CDS feature (see ST.25, Appendix II, Table 5);
- present/do not present in mixed mode the sequences containing CDS features (see ST.25, par. 20). (Note: in case of overlapping CDSs, only the first one will be represented in mixed mode);
- generate/do not generate amino acid sequences corresponding to the CDS features (if not previously done) (see ST.25, par. 7).
- Support for publication data (numeric items <300> - <313>).
- Support for all obsolete EMBL feature keys still valid under ST.25 (see ST.25, Appendix II, Tables 5 and 6).
- Amino acid sequences corresponding to the CDS features are appended at the end of the current list of sequences.
- Alternative translation tables can be used.
- Maximum number of characters set to 260 for additional information (within a feature).
- Improved error and warning messages.
- Disclaimer added to "Loading sequence listing" window.
- Definitions of protein feature keys added to the Help.
- Improved reordering of the sequences.
- Taxonomy update can be launched upon user's request.
|BiSSAP Version 1.1 or earlier
|Important information for users of BiSSAP
BiSSAP Version 1.1
Contains new features, minor technical corrections and functional changes.
Please note: during the creation of RNA sequences, "u" is not replaced by "t"
- "Save" button in all editors
- Double-clicking the elements opens an editor. The "details editors" have been removed
- Copy/paste several elements of the same type (e.g. features) in a single operation
- "Additional Sequence Description" field in the "Create Sequence Dialog". The content of this field (if not empty) is added as a "note" qualifier in the "source" feature. This field becomes mandatory if the "Organism" field is set to "Artificial/Unknown"
- The "mol_type" qualifier values now depend on the molecule-type field in the sequence
- "Synthetic construct" is converted to "Artificial sequence", not vice versa
The user guide has been updated accordingly.
- Problems concerning insufficient privileges for users without administrative rights solved
- Shortcut keys