|November 2014 update
- Link added between the applicant's nationality/principal place of business/residence and admissible non-EPO languages in the context of the declaration under Rule 6(6) EPC.
- Form 1001, Form 1002 (designation of inventor): If there are multiple inventors, a single F1002 will be created (but divided into public and non-public where necessary).
- F1038: Documents relating to appeal proceedings may not be sent together with documents for any other proceedings.
- Addition of non-public documents in the opposition plug-in.
- More information about the deferred execution date feature.
- OpenSSL: Discontinuation of support for SSL, and upgrade to TLS as standard default.
- Minor technical corrections and fixes.