- The first step is to complete the online request form.
- An enrolment form in PDF format will then be sent to you at the e-mail address you provide. You should print out this form, sign it, and return it to EPO User Support by post.
- On receipt of your form, the EPO will process your request and forward it to the smart card supplier.
- The smart card supplier will attach your smart card to an acceptance letter and send it to you together with a smart card reader and cover letter ("Welcome to the EPO online services user community").The envelope and package are wrapped in plastic film and sent by normal post.
- When you receive your smart card package, please sign the acceptance letter and e-mail it to email@example.com or fax it to the supplier on +31 (0)55 5214594.
- The supplier will then enable your smart card, print the PIN mailer and send it to you by normal post.
- Your smart card is then also activated on the EPO's systems.
Note: When you renew/replace your smart card, you will receive the smart card and acceptance letter only, which will be sent in an envelope by normal post.