for patent information professionals
22-24 October 2013, Bologna, Italy
"Patent information is a top priority for the EPO"
EPO President, Benoît Battistelli, at the Patent Information
Conference on 24 October 2013.
On the programme in 2013
- discussions on the unitary patent from an information perspective, the new federated patent register for Europe, and the importance of understanding database coverage in legal status searching
- best practice presentations on legal status searching
- using legal status data for patent analysis and competitor watch
- a special focus on retrieving data from Italy
- presentations by leading patent searchers from industry on legal status data and its use in decision-making processes
Patent Information Conference 2013 was organised in co-operation with the Directorate General for the
Fight against Counterfeiting - Italian Patent and Trademark Office.
Save the date! EPO Patent Information Conference 2014
4-6 November 2014 in Warsaw, Poland
E-mail alert service
Use the form to register for e-mail alerts so that you don't
miss any news on the conference as it appears.
Patent information Conference 2012
Patent information Conference 2011