for patent information professionals
22-24 October 2013, Bologna, Italy
"Many actors of the patent system focus their attention on the patent
granting process. At the EPO, however, we treat patent information with an
equal level of priority"
EPO President, Benoît Battistelli, at the opening of the Patent Information
Conference on 6 October 2012.
On the programme in 2013
- discussions on the unitary patent from an information perspective, the new federated patent register for Europe, and the importance of understanding database coverage in legal status searching
- best practice presentations on legal status searching
- using legal status data for patent analysis and competitor watch
- a special focus on retrieving data from Italy
- presentations by leading patent searchers from industry on legal status data and its use in decision-making processes
- and much more
Patent Information Conference 2013 will be organised in co-operation with the Directorate General for the
Fight against Counterfeiting - Italian Patent and Trademark Office.
E-mail alert service
Use the form to register for e-mail alerts so that you don't
miss any news on the conference as it appears.
Patent information Conference 2012
Patent information Conference 2011