Leider ist diese Seite derzeit nicht in deutscher Sprache verfügbar.
Compared to the same period in 2010, both applications and
registrations for IP rights increased.
Some of the most important trends compared to the first
quarter in the previous year include:
- applications for all IP rights (patents, utility models,
designs, trademarks) increased by 4.8%.
- applications for patents increased by 4.5% while utility
model applications further decreased by 9.6%
- by nationality, patent applications from foreigners rose
by 4.9%, filings from Koreans grew by 4.3%
- grants of all IP rights increased by 21.9%
- patent grants increased by 19.8% while grants of utility
models grew by 36.2%.
- the number of requests for trial dropped by 23.6%.
For further information, please refer to KIPO
news of 3 August 2011.