Release notes December 2012
3 December 2012
1.1 EP Register
- Now the correct publication language of the international application is displayed:
1.2 Register Alert
- Text corrections in email notifications. (Previously there was unpredictable behaviour with special characters such as umlauts.)
2.1. EP Register
- Field sets are now used for "Quick search" and "Advanced Search":
- The message "deleted" and a history is available in the section "Rights in Rem or Legal Means of Execution" for particular applications:
- In the search results, the amount of IPC symbols displayed is now limited to three, consequently reducing the space for each list item. More than three symbols will be displayed below them with a plus sign (+) and the amount of additional IPC symbols:
- Improved readability and visual contrast (better for screenshots and printing) by replacing the dark grey text with black.
- Now when adding or deleting an application in the monitored list the scroll position of the screen does not change.
- The tooltip for a username is now available:
- The printing list of monitored applications displays now the total amount of monitored files: