This Administration facility tool will be decommissioned in June 2024
The new and
improved features for administering your EPO Mailbox and users are already fully operational in MyEPO
using MyEPO Portfolio today!
The Administration facility allows you to specify which members of your staff can access the online fee payment and mailbox services.
Accessing Administration for the first time
Access Administration with a secure smart card connection. Enter your smart card and press the login button.
Features and benefits
The Administration facility allows you to specify which members of staff in your company can access the following services:
To do this you need one or more administrators. Any smart card holder from your company can log in to the My. epoline portal and sign up as an administrator.
With the Administration function administrators can grant users
- access to the company mailbox
- the right to pay fees and view the fee payment plan
Administrators are also responsible for
informing the EPO about changes concerning the company
- providing the EPO with a list of mailbox recipients when the company mailbox is first set up and informing the EPO of any changes regarding these persons
- creating new mailbox recipients and making sure that their mail is directed to the mailbox
Administrators can also
turn the company mailbox on and off
- set the time frame for emptying the trash folder
The Administration function
- saves time: you can allocate/withdraw access rights for all smart card holders in your company direct without having to go via the EPO
- is easy to use