My Files allow you to view published and unpublished files via a secure connection. You can customise the view in My Files by clicking on the Preferences button. This will allow you to sort your files by given, pre-defined definitions and headings.
With My Files you can
access to both unpublished and published files;
- access to complete file contents (including non-public documents);
- use the self-service functionality to manage representation;
- withdraw representation
- re-assign representation
- use the self-service functionality to change user reference.
My Files provides you with access to your non-published applications.
- A dynamically produced list provides you with a searchable overview of all the files for which you are responsible.
- Being able to withdraw or change representation electronically on the files that you own means that you can keep the records of your active files up to date, thereby enhancing the quality of your data and observing your duty of care to applicants.