1 April 2019 update
The EPO is pleased to inform users of new online filing (CMS) that version 1.40 is now available.
No installation is required. The new version will be automatically available the first time you log on after roll-out on 1 April 2019.
2. Filing options
In version 1.40, you will be able to use all existing options:
- EPO Form 1001
- Euro-PCT Form 1200
- Form PCT/RO/101
- Form 1038 (both EP and PCT subsequently filed items/documents, including opposition and appeal phases)
3. The update contains:
- Form 1038: Increase in the filing fee for paper filings, OJ EPO 2019, A6
- Form 1038: Changes to administrative fees, OJ EPO 2019, A15
- Forms PCT/RO/101, PCT-SFD: The WIPO Digital Access Service (DAS) is also available for PCT and subsequently filed documents OJ EPO 2019 A27
- Minor technical corrections and fixes