I am a professional representative and am able to claim a refund in Central Fee Payment for an application for which I am no longer the authorised representative. What should I do?

A refund can be claimed by any MyEPO Portfolio user who had full access rights to the portfolio of the applicant or their authorised representative at the time it was processed by the EPO. Such a user is considered by the EPO to be the correct recipient of the refund. If you think that you are not in fact the correct recipient, please make sure that when claiming the refund, you have the money transferred to the bank account of the person entitled to it, e.g. the applicant.