How can I challenge a granted patent in China?

The opposition system was abolished in China in 2001. The only way to a challenge a granted patent is through the invalidation procedure. Requests for invalidation can be filed at any time, even after the patent has expired.

If you require a more detailed answer, please send us your question using the contact form.