Can I request that my application in Korea be published earlier than 18 months from the filing (or earliest priority) date?

Yes, it has been possible to do this since 1 July 1996. However, if you file a provisional application, earlier publication is possible only after submitting the complete set of claims.

If you require a more detailed answer, please send us your question using the contact form.