Must a national professional representative be appointed?
Yes; applicants with neither residence nor principal place of business in Turkey must appoint an authorised professional representative.
R. 9 RegEPC
(a) Special fee payable?
(b) If so, when due?
(a) TRY 1 720 (TRY 1 150)1 380*
(b) Date on which translation is filed with the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office
Language(s) in which the translation must be filed
(a) Must a form be used?
(b) No. of copies to be filed
Manner and form in which the translation is made available to the public
Mention of the filing of the translation in the official patent bulletin ("Resmi Patent Bülteni")
Inspection in reading room
R. 10 RegEPC
Correction of translation
(b) Special fee payable?
R. 16 RegEPC
The following data must be provided with the translation:
- EP application and publication numbers,
- EP application and publication dates,
- names and addresses of applicant(s) and inventor(s),
- the title of the invention,
- if a representative is appointed, his name and address,
- the IPC,
- the abstract,
- drawing and priority data, if applicable
R. 9 RegEPC
* Note: Reduced fees for online transactions are indicated in brackets.
All fees are revised annually on 1 January.