News & updates
EPO User Day – digital edition
19-20 April 2021
Our annual User Day provides all the latest on the EPO's online products and services as well as headline patenting trends and other key topics. Learn more at this year's online event about:
- the EPO's role in the race against the pandemic
- how the EPO's digital user services are responding to users' changing needs
- the Patent Index 2020 and how innovation in healthcare is driving patenting activity
- the EPO's top priorities: quality, timeliness and digital services
- changes to our electronic tools, including the EPO Mailbox and Online Filing 2.0
- further developments in the patent grant process
Who should attend?
Patent attorneys, IP specialists, support staff and paralegals; representatives of SMEs, start-ups, universities and public research organisations.
We look forward to welcoming you to this digital event, where speakers will be present from across our core business areas including:
- Mobility & Mechatronics (M&M);
- Healthcare, Biotechnology & Chemistry (HBC); and
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
The deadline for registration is 18 April.