News & Updates
Leider ist diese Seite derzeit nicht in deutscher Sprache verfügbar.
18-19 May 2021
the annual conference of the PATLIB centres.
For the first time, the first day of the conference is open to professionals outside the PATLIB network.
Participate and learn more about:
- Horizon Europe and how PATLIB centres support SMEs in bringing innovation to market
- PATLIB 2.0: the set of recommendations aimed at boosting the EPO's support for the PATLIB network
- The role of PATLIB centres in technology transfer and commercialisation of innovation.
look forward to welcoming you to this digital event, which features three
high-level panel discussions on:
- IP management in light of COVID-19 – the way towards a more open sharing IP system.
- The role of IP valuation in attracting private investment
- Challenges in the face of AI-generated IP – new dilemmas for the ownership.
Who should attend?
If you are a professional involved in
patent information, technology transfer and commercialisation of innovation, join
the event on Tuesday 18 May 2021.
Members of the PATLIB network will be able to join the event on Tuesday 18 and Wednesday 19 May 2021.
The deadline for registration is 18 May 2021.