News & updates
Patent Knowledge Week
4-7 October 2022
Patent Knowledge Week takes place again this year in a fully digital format. The event aims to help all innovation professionals base their decisions on sound patent knowledge.
Over four days, you will:
- Find out what patent data is and what it can do for you.
- Discover how to make the most of patent information.
- Learn how to gain and generate patent knowledge.
- Use data, information and knowledge to drive value for your organisation.
The programme is designed in a modular way, with no sessions running in parallel. You can attend the whole event, or select the topics, formats or levels which suit you best.
This year’s key topics include:
- Unitary Patent
- Patents and sustainable development
- Patents against pandemics: IP knowledge in the post-COVID world
Find out about patent databases, tools and services in the online exhibition and in exhibitor presentations.
Who should attend?
Patent Knowledge Week caters for a wide range of audiences, from patent information specialists to newcomers from SMEs, universities, research and development, and economic research institutes.
This event has ended.