Leider ist diese Seite derzeit nicht in deutscher Sprache verfügbar.
Espacenet search strategy sessions are small-scale workshops for up to 5 participants held with one EPO expert from DG1, Patent granting process and one expert from DG5, Patent knowledge. They are based on the Espacenet preformatted queries available on the EPO Fighting COVID platform.
They are offered in 3 technical fields:
- Healthcare, Biotechnology and Chemistry (HBC),
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and
- Mobility & Mechatronics (M&M).
The 1,5 hour workshops will take place online after the conference day on 6 and 8 October (see programme for more details) and can be booked in addition to a ticket to the Search Matters 2021 conference. When registering online, you will have to indicate the session you would like to attend.
Places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis.
Note that in case you would like to cancel your participation at a later stage you will only be able to do so, by cancelling your full participation at Search Matters.
6 October 2021, 15.30-17.00 hrs
- Topic 1: Diagnostics: Protein and nucleic acid assays – Frederik Aslund, team Manager in HBC and Andrée Lahaye, patent knowledge expert
- Topic 2: Procedures, Actions and activities: Disinfection – Manuela Nania, examiner in HBC and Roland Feinäugle, patent knowledge expert
- Topic 3: Technologies for fighting the coronavirus – Markus Thieme, team manager in M&M and Geert Boedt, patent knowledge expert
8 October 2021, 14.15-15.45 hrs
- Topic 4: Antiviral and symptomatic therapeutics in EspaceNet for fighting COVID – Stephen Pilling, senior expert HBC and Roland Feinäugle, patent knowledge expert
- Topic 5: Technologies for the new normal: Face Masks – Aurélie Cardin, team manager in HBC and Geert Boedt, patent knowledge expert
- Topic 6: Corona app: contact tracing and security policies – Léna Kufer, examiner in ICT and Johannes Schaaf, patent knowledge expert
- Topic 7: Vaccines and antibodies to fight coronavirus – Zoran Cilensek, Examiner in HBC and Andrée Lahaye, patent knowledge expert