The EPO’s annual East meets West forum, which helps users to keep track of IP changes and to learn how to search efficiently in the growing amount of patent data in Asia and other jurisdictions, will take place again in Vienna, Austria on 23 and 24 April 2020.
This year, experts from various patent offices will provide insight into the following topics:
- legal events categorisation in Asia
- recent and upcoming law amendments
- efficient exploitation of official search tools
- cross-lingual search possibilities in original texts
- jurisdictions in the focus: Japan, China, Korea, Myanmar, Brazil, Eurasia...
Further information can be found on the East meets West webpages.
Registration is now open and will close on Monday, 23 March 2020!