Release 1.8.1 of Espacenet includes the following new features and bug fixes:
- The functionality of the header that disappears to provide more space for the content has been improved.
- The default language for INPADOC legal events has been changed to English, irrespective of the interface language.
- When the bibliographic data tab was printed, some content on C-sets was missing. Now it is not.
- Patent Translate no longer disappears when you select the description or claims, as it sometimes did.
- In some patent publications, formatting symbols were displayed in the abstract. Now they are not.
- The problem whereby in some publications the link to the European Patent Register was missing has been fixed.
- The field immediately after a proximity search field is now more stable and better synchronised with the Smart search bar.
- Classification fields now have a red frame again.
Minor bug fixes and improvements not visible
to the user are not described here.
See this forum entry for a list of known issues and workarounds.