Release 1.7.3 of Espacenet includes the following new features and bug fixes:
- When you scroll on mobile devices, the header disappears to provide more space for the content.
- In the previous release, when there was not enough room in the result list to display the full applicant name, the applicant name was not shown at all and replaced with an ellipsis ("…"). Now, Espacenet displays as much of the name as possible before the ellipsis.
- The display of non-patent literature (NPL) and bibliographic data content has been improved.
- For patents that have a large number of citations, the previous release implemented a special button in the citation document view to enable the retrieval of all citations via the query "ct=
". This query was, however, not saved in the search history. Now it is.
- Simple family members can now be explored in the patent family view: left clicking on any of the simple family members will display the corresponding bibliographic data.
- Using the breadcrumb navigation caused Espacenet to crash on some rare occasions. Use of the breadcrumb navigation is now more stable.
- Using the filters caused Espacenet to crash on some rare occasions. The stability of the filter module has now been improved.
Minor bug fixes and improvements not visible
to the user are not described here.
See this forum entry for a list of known issues and workarounds.