Appointment of members of the Disciplinary Board of the European Patent Office
1. Under Article 9 of the Regulation on discipline for professional representatives (OJ EPO 1978, 91 ff), the President of the European Patent Office has appointed the following legally qualified member of the European Patent Office as a member of the Disciplinary Board and as its chairman for a three-year term, succeeding Mr Dietrich Bernecker, who is leaving the Board:
Mrs Lise Dybdahl, with effect from 1 March 1999.
2. He has also appointed to the Board, for a three-year term, the following member of the Institute of Professional Representatives:
Mr James Boff, with effect from 1 April 1999.
3. Since 1 January 1999, Mr Edward Willoughby Brooke Lyndon-Stanford is no longer a member of the Disciplinary Board.
4. The Board thus comprises six legally qualified members of the European Patent Office, namely Mrs Lise Dybdahl (Chairman), Messrs Robert Cramer, Christoph Matthies, Gérard Weiss, Herman Zaaiman and Mrs Theodora Karamanli, and four members of the Institute of Professional Representatives, namely Messrs James Boff, Walter Dabringhaus, Marc Santarelli and Claude-Alain Wavre.
5. Under Article 4(1) of the Additional Rules of Procedure of the Disciplinary Board of the European Patent Office (OJ EPO 1980, 183), the Chairman of the Disciplinary Board has appointed Mrs Margaret Garvey as Registrar with effect from 1 March 1999.