INFORMATION FROM THE EPO
2nd Line Customer Services (2LCS)
In parallel with the development of the epoline® Customer Services an in support thereof, a new service called 2nd Line Customer Services (2LCS) has been set up in DG1.
All phone calls from applicants relating to specific files will be routed through this service, requests for general information continuing to be handled by epoline® Customer Services.
The new system has been set up with a view to improving the service we provide to our customers by guaranteeing the fastest possible response to their problems, while cutting the time callers are kept waiting and the number of transferred calls. For this purpose a team of formalities officers proficient in all procedures will be on call from 08.00 hrs to 18.00 hrs CET on all working days.
An estimated 80% of questions will be answerable immediately; the remaining 20% relating to complex cases will have to be forwarded to the person responsible for the file.