Web-form filing is an Internet browser application
which allows applicants and representatives to upload and submit
Annex F-compliant PDFs relating to:
- PCT/RO/101 (RO-EPO) - request
- PCT RO-EPO subsequently filed documents
- PCT ISA-EPO subsequently filed documents
- PCT IPEA subsequently filed documents
- EP 1001 - Request for grant of a European patent
- Euro-PCT 1200 - Entry into the European phase
- EP subsequently filed documents with the exception of opposition,
limitation and revocation proceedings (Articles 99 to 105c EPC) and appeal
proceedings (Articles 106 to 112a EPC).
The service is provided via a
secure internet connection.
Getting started with web-form