The European Patent Academy is the external education and training arm of the European Patent Office. Its mandate reflects the need to improve intellectual property training and education structures in Europe.
Set up in 2004, the Academy operates in partnership with a broad range of national and international institutions, including the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Areas and audiences
The Academy's activities are divided into four programme areas covering the following target audiences..
Please use this form to submit questions and comments to the European Patent Academy.
Upcoming EPO training events
| Chicago, United States
- EPO Automotive & Mobility Seminar - Chicago
| Stuttgart, Germany
- Trainingstage zur Online-Einreichung (CMS) fuer EINSTEIGER - Stuttgart
| London, United Kingdom
- ICT Seminar 2018 - London
| course, online
- Assessing clarity and unity of patent applications
| Virtual classroom, online
- Virtual classrooms on IP value extraction and commercialisation
| Vienna, Austria
- Expert seminar on personalised medicine, Standard Essential Patents (SEP) and product by process