The European Patent Academy is the external education and training arm of the European Patent Office. Its mandate reflects the need to improve intellectual property training and education structures in Europe.
Set up in 2004, the Academy operates in partnership with a broad range of national and international institutions, including the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Areas and audiences
The Academy's activities are divided into four programme areas covering the following target audiences..
Please use this form to submit questions and comments to the European Patent Academy.
Upcoming EPO training events
| Oslo, Norway
- Green technologies and renewable energies - Innovating and patenting
| Copenhagen, Denmark
| Dortmund, Germany
- Trainingstage zur Online-Einreichung (CMS) fuer EINSTEIGER - Dortmund
| München, Deutschland
- Trainingstage zur Online-Einreichung (CMS) fuer EINSTEIGER - Muenchen
| Munich, Germany
- Non-technical features in the assessment of patentability - focus on CII applied in different fields
| Virtual classroom, online
- Searching Asian trade mark information: Japan