Office name: Intellectual Property Office
Online Filing homepage: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/how-to-file-documents-with-the-intellectual-property-office/
Customer Services may be contacted:
- The IT Helpdesk (for eOLF enrolment with Intellectual Property Office and other related queries) is open Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00 hrs(GMT)
- by phone +44 1633 813500
- by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail:
Intellectual Property Office
Supported procedures: EP1001E2K, PCT/RO/101, UK Form 1, Form NP1, UK SFD, PCT SFD
Supported smart cards: EPO (PinkRoccade)
Note: Smart cards must be registered before they can be used for filing documents with the UK Intellectual Property Office. See the UK-IPO online filing home page for information on how to do this.
Online Filing downloads
| UK Patent fee changes which come into force on 5 April 2018.
Available for (OLF) V5.10 (build 126.96.36.199 or higher)
- Increase to the application fee and the introduction of a 25% surcharge when not paid at the time of filing.
- Increase to the fees for search and substantive examination.
- Increased discount on each of the above fees when applications are filed electronically.
- Introduction of an excess claims fee.
- Introduction of an excess pages fee.