What can I do if my IT system suddenly breaks down when I am in the process of filing my debit order?

You may pay your fee(s) by another payment method offered by the EPO instead, e.g. by bank transfer, and, if applicable, file a request under Article 7(3) RFees (see next question).

We recommend that you set up an in-house safety/emergency procedure to deal with any such breakdown.