The European Patent Academy is the external education and training arm of the European Patent Office. Its mandate reflects the need to improve intellectual property training and education structures in Europe.
Set up in 2004, the Academy operates in partnership with a broad range of national and international institutions, including the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Areas and audiences
The Academy's activities are divided into four programme areas covering the following target audiences..
Please use this form to submit questions and comments to the European Patent Academy.
Upcoming EPO training events
| course, online
- Assessing novelty and inventive step of patent applications
| Milan, Italy
- EPO Online Services workshop - Milan -
| Munich, Germany
- Examination Matters 2017
| Virtual classroom, online
- Basics of Open Patent Services (OPS) web service
| Frankfurt, Germany
- Workshops zur Online-Einreichung für Fortgeschrittene
| Lausanne, Switzerland
- Seminar on EPO procedures
Search all events